- Cashmere blend knit sweater jacket
- Shawl collar, open knit pointelle detail at front and back, front patch pockets, reverse seaming throughout, rolled edge trim
- Single button closure at front
- 20 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 10½ inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
97% cashmere, 2% polyamide and 1% lycra shell
Inhabit has perfected the art of designing knitwear that's both sexy and understated. Cozy yet sophisticated, Inhabit's men’s hoodies, women’s cashmere cardigans and turtlenecks, cotton T-shirts, and scarves combine the finest wools and cottons with subtle detailing and an overarching attention to fit and comfort. Launched in 2003 by New York City-based designers Stacey Perlick, Susie Cho, and Vivian Koo, Inhabit has become a hit with fashion insiders and celebrities by staying true to its mission: to provide great-fitting, incredibly comfortable clothing that makes you look good and feel good.