Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Stretch cashmere blend knit cardigan
- Stitched detail at back, rolled hem, patch pockets, tonal top stitching, reverse seaming
- Button down front closure
- 23 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 35½ inches
- Dry clean only
Material: 89% cashmere, 9% polyamide and 2% lycra spandex shell
Inhabit has perfected the art of designing knitwear that's both sexy and understated. Cozy yet sophisticated, Inhabit's men’s hoodies, women’s cashmere cardigans and turtlenecks, cotton T-shirts, and scarves combine the finest wools and cottons with subtle detailing and an overarching attention to fit and comfort. Launched in 2003 by New York City-based designers Stacey Perlick, Susie Cho, and Vivian Koo, Inhabit has become a hit with fashion insiders and celebrities by staying true to its mission: to provide great-fitting, incredibly comfortable clothing that makes you look good and feel good.