- Cotton linen blend woven sweater
- Semi-sheer throughout, ruching at side, ribbed trim throughout, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- 25 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Please note, under layer is used for styling purpose only
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 35½ inches
- Dry clean only
70% cotton and 30% linen shell
Inhabit has perfected the art of designing knitwear that's both sexy and understated. Cozy yet sophisticated, Inhabit's men’s hoodies, women’s cashmere cardigans and turtlenecks, cotton T-shirts, and scarves combine the finest wools and cottons with subtle detailing and an overarching attention to fit and comfort. Launched in 2003 by New York City-based designers Stacey Perlick, Susie Cho, and Vivian Koo, Inhabit has become a hit with fashion insiders and celebrities by staying true to its mission: to provide great-fitting, incredibly comfortable clothing that makes you look good and feel good.