- Stretch knit long sleeve v-neck cardigan
- Ribbed neck, front, sleeve cuff, hem, front patch pockets
- Button down front
- 26 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 33 inches; waist 23 inches; hips 34 inches
- Please note, necklace and under layer used for styling only
89% cashmere, 9% polyamide and 2% lycra spandex shell
Inhabit has perfected the art of designing knitwear that's both sexy and understated. Cozy yet sophisticated, Inhabit's men’s hoodies, women’s cashmere cardigans and turtlenecks, cotton T-shirts, and scarves combine the finest wools and cottons with subtle detailing and an overarching attention to fit and comfort. Launched in 2003 by New York City-based designers Stacey Perlick, Susie Cho, and Vivian Koo, Inhabit has become a hit with fashion insiders and celebrities by staying true to its mission: to provide great-fitting, incredibly comfortable clothing that makes you look good and feel good.