Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Round blue and black ionic plated stainless steel case with black dial and date window at 6 o'clock
- Black polyurethane rubber strap with buckle closure
- Swiss quartz movement
- Water resistance tested at 100M
- Case measures 52mm (2.04 inches) wide
- Strap measures 34mm (1.33 inches) wide
- 1 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Note: IP or ionic plating is a plating process that is primarily used for wear resistance and corrosion protection
Brand: Invicta Watches
Material: Blue ionic plated stainless steel, black ionic plated stainless steel, and polyurethane
Named after the Latin word for “invincible,” Invicta has produced versatile, fashionable watches since 1837. Founded in La Chaux-de-fonds, Switzerland by Raphael Picard, the company has earned a solid reputation for making top-quality Swiss timepieces that are nevertheless affordable for most budgets. Gold, silver, and stainless steel cases, high-grade leather wrist bands, and cutting-edge ceramics and silicone are just some of the materials used to create Invicta’s expansive and diverse collection. Some of the label’s most popular series include the two-tone, waterproof Pro Diver; the chronograph Reserve watches; and the Subaqua, an automatic series that can function up to 500 meters underwater. Aside from its stylish men’s and women’s timepieces, Invicta also creates chic sunglasses and metal jewelry marked by rhodium-plated elements and ultra-modern shapes.