Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Round stainless steel case with black dial, date window at 3 o'clock, and chronograph subdials at 12, 6, and 9 o'clock
- Stainless steel bracelet with deployment clasp closure
- Japanese quartz movement
- Water resistance tested at 200M
- Case measures 43mm (1.69 inches) wide
- Bracelet measures 22mm (0.86 inches) wide
- 1 year limited manufacturer warranty
Brand: Invicta Watches
Material: Stainless steel
Named after the Latin word for “invincible,” Invicta has produced versatile, fashionable watches since 1837. Founded in La Chaux-de-fonds, Switzerland by Raphael Picard, the company has earned a solid reputation for making top-quality Swiss timepieces that are nevertheless affordable for most budgets. Gold, silver, and stainless steel cases, high-grade leather wrist bands, and cutting-edge ceramics and silicone are just some of the materials used to create Invicta’s expansive and diverse collection. Some of the label’s most popular series include the two-tone, waterproof Pro Diver; the chronograph Reserve watches; and the Subaqua, an automatic series that can function up to 500 meters underwater. Aside from its stylish men’s and women’s timepieces, Invicta also creates chic sunglasses and metal jewelry marked by rhodium-plated elements and ultra-modern shapes.