Long sleeve wool single breasted three button suit.
- Notch lapel with button hole and front pockets.
- Unfinished cuffs and back side vents.
- Fully lined with four pockets.
Flat front straight leg trousers.
* Zippered fly with extended button and hook-and bar tab closure and belt loops.
* Front and back button pockets.
* Partially lined to the knee.
* Approximate measurements: rise: 11; leg opening: 16; inseam: 37.5 (unhemmed). Measurements were taken from a size 50r. Model's measurements: Height: 6'2; Waist: 32; Shirt: 15.5; Suit: 41.
Exterior: 100% Wool; Lining: 100% Cupro
Every garment created by Italian clothing designer Gianluca Isaia is a study in the fine art of traditional Neapolitan craftsmanship: from the perfect fit of an Isaia cashmere jacket, to the stitching on the label’s meticulously detailed linen polo shirts and wool suits. Founded by Gianluca’s grandfather in the 1950s in Casalnuovo, Italy (known, Gianluca says, as “the town of tailors”), Isaia remains very much a family business. Men love Isaia suits for their signature high armholes, soft and rounded shoulders and sleek silhouettes. Wearing Isaia, it seems, brings men a bit of what the label’s red coral logo signifies: good luck.