Long sleeve wool single breasted one button tuxedo.
- Covered front button and a satin peak lapel with button hole.
- Front pockets with satin trim, unfinished cuffs and a back center vent.
- Fully lined with three pockets.
Flat front straight leg tuxedo trousers.
* Zippered fly with a hook-and-bar closure and belt loops.
* Side leg tuxedo stripes and front and back button pockets.
* Partially lined to the knee.
* Approximate measurements: rise: 10", leg opening: 16", inseam: 38" (unhemmed). Measurements were taken from a size 50r. Model's measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Exterior: 100% Wool, Interior: 100% Cupro
Every garment created by Italian clothing designer Gianluca Isaia is a study in the fine art of traditional Neapolitan craftsmanship: from the perfect fit of an Isaia cashmere jacket, to the stitching on the label’s meticulously detailed linen polo shirts and wool suits. Founded by Gianluca’s grandfather in the 1950s in Casalnuovo, Italy (known, Gianluca says, as “the town of tailors”), Isaia remains very much a family business. Men love Isaia suits for their signature high armholes, soft and rounded shoulders and sleek silhouettes. Wearing Isaia, it seems, brings men a bit of what the label’s red coral logo signifies: good luck.