Long sleeve suede quilted down filled hidden zip and snap front jacket.
- Optional button fur interior collar.
- Front snap and hidden zip front pockets.
- Fully lined in plaid with two interior pockets.
- Comes with a suede pouch with zip closure.
- Approximate length: 31". Measurements were taken from a size 52. Model's measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Exterior: 100% Suede, Lining 1: 100% Cotton, Lining 2: 100% Viscose, Fill: Down Feathers, Trim: 100% Genuine Fur
Every garment created by Italian clothing designer Gianluca Isaia is a study in the fine art of traditional Neapolitan craftsmanship: from the perfect fit of an Isaia cashmere jacket, to the stitching on the label’s meticulously detailed linen polo shirts and wool suits. Founded by Gianluca’s grandfather in the 1950s in Casalnuovo, Italy (known, Gianluca says, as “the town of tailors”), Isaia remains very much a family business. Men love Isaia suits for their signature high armholes, soft and rounded shoulders and sleek silhouettes. Wearing Isaia, it seems, brings men a bit of what the label’s red coral logo signifies: good luck.