Long sleeve Super 120's wool single breasted two button suit.
- Notch lapel with button hole and front pockets.
- Buttonless cuffs and back side vents.
- Fully lined with four interior pockets.
Pleated front straight leg trousers.
* Zippered fly, extended button tab closure, interior hook-and-bar and double button closures.
* Back waist notch and belt loops.
* Waist and back button pockets.
* Partially lined.
* Approximate measurements: rise: 9½", leg opening: 17", inseam: 38". Measurements were taken from a size 50r. Model's measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
100% Super 120's Wool, Lining: 100% Cupro
Every garment created by Italian clothing designer Gianluca Isaia is a study in the fine art of traditional Neapolitan craftsmanship: from the perfect fit of an Isaia cashmere jacket, to the stitching on the label’s meticulously detailed linen polo shirts and wool suits. Founded by Gianluca’s grandfather in the 1950s in Casalnuovo, Italy (known, Gianluca says, as “the town of tailors”), Isaia remains very much a family business. Men love Isaia suits for their signature high armholes, soft and rounded shoulders and sleek silhouettes. Wearing Isaia, it seems, brings men a bit of what the label’s red coral logo signifies: good luck.