Woven cotton seersucker short
- Belt loops
- Grommet details at waist
- Side slant pockets
- Back button flap pocket and button welt pocket
- Tonal top stitching and panel seaming
- Zip fly and button closure
Size and Fit
- U.S. Sizing
- Garment measurements from a size 33: Rise: 12", Inseam: 8", Leg opening: 22"
- Model measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 32", Chest: 40", Inseam: 32", Neck: 15½", Sleeve length: 33½"
Care: Machine wash
Just a Cheap Shirt founder Hayati Banastey knows how to have fun. Intent on tearing down the conventions of the stuffed-shirt standard bearers, Banastey founded his NYC-based brand (also known as J.A.C.H.S.) in 2008 with the goal of remaking the classic button-down with an irreverent twist. Made of stretchy, sand-washed, double-faced cotton plaids and subtle solid flannels, Just a Cheap Shirt’s offerings look anything but cheap. Orange and blue plaid, dark blue checks, and (for the girls) cute ruffles make the brand's Western-style children's oxfords both vintage-inspired and fun. Match your child's shirt with a pair of the label’s shorts or slim-fit chinos, jeans, or corduroys — staples of American style.