Six pocket straight leg cotton stretch jeans.
- Buttoned fly with button closure and belt loops.
- Waist and back pockets with four metal grommets and non-functional zipper trim.
- Front leather patch at waist and back waist leather logo tag.
- Fading, distressing and paint splatter detail throughout.
- Please note, any fading, distressing or paint spattering are an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 8", leg opening: 15", inseam: 34". Measurements were taken from a size 32. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
98% Cotton, 2% Elastane
Young, stylish guys the world over have coveted J.C. Rags’ on-trend outerwear, jeans, cotton blazers and cardigans since the Dutch clothing brand’s 1994 debut. J.C. Rags’ signature denim separates have a lived-in, workmanlike appeal, and the label's well-made, casual pieces — from hooded bomber jackets and brushed wool quilted jackets to twill chino pants — make for versatile wardrobe essentials (the brand's nickname: "the King of Basics"). From short-sleeved Henley shirts and tees to poplin trousers, J.C. Rags offers easy, everyday fashion staples with a modern, subtle twist.