Woven micro stretch pants
- Welted side pockets
- Embroidered logo detail at front
- Welted back pockets
- Belt loops
- Tonal top stitching and panel seaming
- Hidden hook and button closure with zip fly
Size and Fit
- U.S. Sizing
- Narrow fit
- Garment measurements from a size 32: Rise: 10½", Inseam: 34½", Leg opening: 15"
- Model is wearing a size 32
- Model measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 32", Chest: 40", Inseam: 32", Neck: 15½", Sleeve length: 33½"
Care: Machine wash
89% polyester and 19% elastane
J. Lindeberg Golf
In the mid-1990s, Swedish designer Johan Lindeberg left his post as CEO of Diesel to create J. Lindeberg, his eponymous brand of “preppy-rocker" ready-to-wear clothing and accessories for men and women. Launched in 1997, this Stockholm-based label offers everything an elegant bohemian needs to pursue a life of “everyday luxury” — from Japanese denim jeans and cashmere sweaters to chic sports gear. J. Lindeberg’s golf collection for men includes fitted vests and soft shells, leather shoes, monochromatic polo shirts, stretch pants and shorts, and specialized accessories to help gents tee off in superior style. Carry your clubs in one of J. Lindeberg’s lightweight nylon golf bags, which come with padded hip protectors and other features to keep you comfortable for all 18 holes.