Woven wool tuxedo jacket
- Contrast shawl collar
- Welted chest pocket
- Welted front pockets with contrast trim
- Four button sleeve closure
- Back vents
- Tonal top stitching and panel seaming
- Button closure
Size and Fit
- E.U. Sizing
- Skinny fit
- Garment Measurements from a size 50: Chest: 40", Shoulders: 16", Sleeve: 34", Back length: 29"
- Model is wearing a size 50
- Model measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 32", Chest: 40", Inseam: 32", Neck: 15½", Sleeve length: 33½"
Care: Dry clean only
100% wool shell; 56% acetate and 44% viscose lining
J. Lindeberg Tailored
In 1995, Swedish designer Johan Lindeberg quit his job as creative director for Diesel to launch his own brand. The award-winning collections that resulted fused rock'n'roll elements with a more traditional vibe, and now encompass top-quality suiting, casual gear, and links-ready sportswear. The designer himself stepped down a few years back (he went on to launch BLK DNM), but J. Lindeberg is as vital as ever, producing expertly tailored men's suits, pants, blazers and sportscoats that fuse modern attitude with old school attention to detail.