Flat front wool blend stripe dress pants
- Regular fit
- Tonal top-stitch detail
- Slanted waist pockets
- Jetted back button pockets
- Zip fly
- Extended hidden hook-and-bar tab with hidden hook-and-bar front closure and interior button tab
- Partially lined to the knee
- Rise: 9", leg opening: 15", inseam: 33¾" (taken from a size 48)
Size and Fit
- Pants from J Lindberg tend to run small, so consider ordering up a size.
Shell: 100% Wool, Lining: 100% Acetate
In the mid-1990s, Swedish designer Johan Lindeberg left his post as CEO of Diesel to create J. Lindeberg: his eponymous brand of “preppy-rocker" ready-to-wear clothing and accessories for men and women. Launched in 1997, this Stockholm-based label features everything an elegant bohemian needs to pursue a life of “everyday luxury”: jeans constructed from Japanese denim, v-neck sweaters and pullovers knit from Italian merino wool or cashmere, simple dresses, buffed leather and suede belts, fitted t-shirts, twill pants and cords, and stylish golf and ski gear. Sewn by tailors in Parma, Italy, J. Lindeberg's made-to-order shirts, coats, and suits celebrate fine craftsmanship with hand-finished details and custom fits. Can’t get enough of J. Lindeberg’s Scandinavian chic? Be sure to check out BLK DNM, Lindeberg’s downtown-cool collection of androgynous street wear.