Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
Long-sleeve double breasted metal button front Guy Memory peacoat
- Peak lapel with button holes and detachable hood with drawstring closure
- Front interior patch pocket and three flap pockets
- Vented cuffs with hidden snap closure
- Underarm vents and side vents with hidden snap closure
- Fully lined
- Approximate length: 26". Measurements were taken from a size M
Brand: J Lindeberg
Material: 72% Polyester, 28% Nylon, Lining: 100% Polyester
In the mid-1990s, Swedish designer Johan Lindeberg left his post as CEO of Diesel to create J. Lindeberg: his eponymous brand of “preppy-rocker" ready-to-wear clothing and accessories for men and women. Launched in 1997, this Stockholm-based label features everything an elegant bohemian needs to pursue a life of “everyday luxury”: jeans constructed from Japanese denim, v-neck sweaters and pullovers knit from Italian merino wool or cashmere, simple dresses, buffed leather and suede belts, fitted t-shirts, twill pants and cords, and stylish golf and ski gear. Sewn by tailors in Parma, Italy, J. Lindeberg's made-to-order shirts, coats, and suits celebrate fine craftsmanship with hand-finished details and custom fits. Can’t get enough of J. Lindeberg’s Scandinavian chic? Be sure to check out BLK DNM, Lindeberg’s downtown-cool collection of androgynous street wear.