Paris-bred, NYC-based designer Gilles Mendel is the fifth-generation designer behind the family brand J. Mendel. He was inducted into the CFDA in 2003, following the launch of his ready-to-wear collection. Historically known for its work with fur, J. Mendel also creates luxurious garments from fine fabrics including silk chiffon and woolen tweeds. J. Mendel's sumptuous gowns have been worn on the red carpet by A-listers such as Iman, Hilary Swank, and Mila Kunis.
Past Sales Featuring J.Mendel
Flattering Sheaths & More Feat. Tracy ReeseChannel an ultra-feminine vibe in polished dresses, pencil skirts, and lace tops.
Best-Selling Spring Dresses: Up to 80% OffOur most-popular frocks for the sunny season.
Pink is the New BlackGet behind the right-now hue with a standout mix of blazers, silk dresses, and more.
Spring Flings: Perfect Party DressesLook stunning all season in the prettiest colors, prints, and embellishments.
Make a Statement: Bold TopsStand out from the crowd with attention-getting colors, textures, and prints.
Little White DressesEmbrace all things light and breezy in warm-weather iterations of the classic frock.
More Styles by J.Mendel
- Women's blouses & tops
- Women's casual & dress pants
- Women's cocktail & party dresses
- Women's evening & bridal dresses
- Women's hobo bags, totes & other styles
- Women's light jackets & blazers
- Women's parkas, ski jackets & winter coats
- Women's sheath, A-line & other dresses
- Women's shift & day dresses
- Women's trench coats
- Women's vests & other tops