- Woven silk wool gauze dress
- Draped crossover neckline, pleated detail at skirt, chiffon inset panel at waist and skirt, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden side zipper closure, fully lined in silk
- 34 inches in circumference at bust; 26 inches in circumference at waist; 36 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
70% virgin wool and 30% silk shell. 100% silk combo. 100% silk lining
Paris-bred, NYC-based designer Gilles Mendel is the fifth-generation designer behind the family brand J. Mendel. He was inducted into the CFDA in 2003, following the launch of his ready-to-wear collection. Historically known for its work with fur, J. Mendel also creates luxurious garments from fine fabrics including silk chiffon and woolen tweeds. J. Mendel's sumptuous gowns have been worn on the red carpet by A-listers such as Iman, Hilary Swank, and Mila Kunis.