Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days. Free return shipping for Gilt Credit, or cash refund less return fees.
- Woven silk gazar gown
- Draped portrait collar, crossover neckline, grosgrain trim at waist, ruffled back hemline, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden back zipper with hook and eye closures, fully lined in silk
- 36 inches in circumference at bust; 28 inches in circumference at waist; 62inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 6
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
Material: 100% silk shell. 100% silk lining
Origin: United States
Paris-bred, NYC-based designer Gilles Mendel is the fifth-generation designer behind the family brand J. Mendel. He was inducted into the CFDA in 2003, following the launch of his ready-to-wear collection. Historically known for its work with fur, J. Mendel also creates luxurious garments from fine fabrics including silk chiffon and woolen tweeds. J. Mendel's sumptuous gowns have been worn on the red carpet by A-listers such as Iman, Hilary Swank, and Mila Kunis.