- Woven silk chiffon strapless gown
- Ruched detail at bodice, raw edge finish throughout, layered drape skirt, interior boning at bodice for additional support, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden back zipper with hook and eye closure, fully lined in silk
- 34 inches in circumference at bust; 28 inches in circumference at waist; 65 inches from bust to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 10
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
100% silk shell. 100% silk combo. 100% cotton foundation. 100% silk lining
Paris-bred, NYC-based designer Gilles Mendel is the fifth-generation designer behind the family brand J. Mendel. He was inducted into the CFDA in 2003, following the launch of his ready-to-wear collection. Historically known for its work with fur, J. Mendel also creates luxurious garments from fine fabrics including silk chiffon and woolen tweeds. J. Mendel's sumptuous gowns have been worn on the red carpet by A-listers such as Iman, Hilary Swank, and Mila Kunis.