Canvas Raider laceup oxfords.
- Four eyelets with lacing.
- Rounded toe and contrast panel at tongue.
- Leather trim at collar and heel.
- Fully lined with a padded insole.
- Rubber sole with leather logo embossed panel.
J Shoes debuted in 1996 as a humble operation in the English Midlands — Leicestershire, to be precise. The footwear brand has since grown into a global presence, thanks in no small part to its knack for creating shoes and boots that expertly blend classic styles, clever detailing, and artful leather treatments. Whether they’re burnished or waxed, tumbled or oiled, chocolate brown or basic black, each J Shoes pair offers a unique look and feel enforced by hand-stitching and other finishing touches. The Estate — a military-style ankle boot for men — and women’s Estate lace-up brogues represent the perfect marriage of individuality, craftsmanship, and quality.