Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Woven coat
- Graphic print throughout, notch lapel, patch pockets at front, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Front button closure, fully lined
- 31 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 11 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
Brand: Jack by BB Dakota
Material: 78% polyester, 12% acrylic, 5% viscose, and 5% wool shell. 100% polyester lining
Jack by BB Dakota
Fashion-forward movie buffs will recognize Jack by BB Dakota as the label behind the “Twilight jacket” — the iconic blue hoodie worn by Kristen Stewart in her career-making performances as Bella. BB Dakota’s feminine, vintage-inspired clothing had been a favorite among tastemakers and fashion editors long before the company began making clothing for A-list actresses to wear on-screen. In 2007 BB Dakota's mother-daughter leadership team Gloria and Katherine Brandes partnered up with designer Nikki Chapman to launch Jack by BB Dakota: an edgier, "effortlessly hip" clothing line that explores the middle-ground between masculine and feminine. The younger sister to BB Dakota, Jack features sporty outerwear (the "Twilight" jacket — officially named the Nicola — is an example), little black strapless dresses, and on-trend, bold-print separates.