Flat front cotton straight leg pants
- Zip fly extended button tab top closure and interior button tab and belt loops
- Slanted waist pockets coin waistband pocket and jetted back pockets
- Tonal top-stitch detail
- Rise: 9'', Inseam: 31'', Leg opening: 16.5'' (Taken from a size 32)
- Model is wearing a size 32
- Model measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 30", Chest: 39½", Inseam: 31", Neck: 1.55", Sleeve length: 34"
Care: Machine wash
The menswear label Jack Spade debuted in 1996 as a line of men’s bags: durable, utilitarian, waxed-fabric and heavy canvas messenger bags that both trendsetters and utility workers could appreciate. Launched from a downtown NYC loft by fashion power couple Andy and Kate Spade, the label has since evolved into a full-fledged collection of Americana-inspired menswear and accessories — including leather shoes and boots, bags and briefcases, wallets, and iPhone and iPad cases. Functionality remains Jack Spade’s trademark characteristic, as reflected by its waterproofed coats and jackets and simple button-down shirts, jeans and chinos. In 2011 Jack Spade partnered with the Massachusetts-based tailoring house Southwick on a line of men’s suiting that includes crisp striped dress shirts, corduroy and flannel blazers, and finishing touches like the Warren: a cotton moleskin topcoat lined with classic herringbone fabric.