Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
Soft cowhide leather duffel bag
- Adjustable removable shoulder strap
- Dual leather carry handles
- Front and rear exterior slip pockets
- Jack Spade custom die-cast hardware
- Zip closure
- Interior organizing pockets
- Fully lined in contrast herringbone canvas
- Length: 20½", Width: 9.1", Height: 12.4"
Brand: Jack Spade
The menswear label Jack Spade debuted in 1996 as a line of men’s bags: durable, utilitarian, waxed-fabric and heavy canvas messenger bags that both trendsetters and utility workers could appreciate. Launched from a downtown NYC loft by fashion power couple Andy and Kate Spade, the label has since evolved into a full-fledged collection of Americana-inspired menswear and accessories — including leather shoes and boots, bags and briefcases, wallets, and iPhone and iPad cases. Functionality remains Jack Spade’s trademark characteristic, as reflected by its waterproofed coats and jackets and simple button-down shirts, jeans and chinos. In 2011 Jack Spade partnered with the Massachusetts-based tailoring house Southwick on a line of men’s suiting that includes crisp striped dress shirts, corduroy and flannel blazers, and finishing touches like the Warren: a cotton moleskin topcoat lined with classic herringbone fabric.