Super 120's wool single breasted two button suit
- Notch lapel with button hole
- Four-button cuffs
- Back side vents
- Ticket and two lower flap pockets
- Fully lined with interior pockets
Flat front straight leg wool trousers
- Zip fly with extended tab button front closure, hidden hook-and-bar and interior button closure
- Belt loops
- Slanted waist and jetted back button pockets
- Partially lined to the knee
Size and Fit:
- Jacket: Back length: 31", shoulders: 18", sleeves: 34½", chest: 40"
- Trousers: Rise: 10½", leg opening: 18", inseam: 36¼" (taken from a size 40r)
Jack Victor Studio
Jack Victor has mastered the art of tailoring fine-quality suits for discriminating gentlemen. Currently directed by Alan Victor, Jack’s grandson, this family-owned business has produced men’s clothing at its Montreal facility since its founding in 1913 — subjecting each suit to a rigorous 300-step construction and finishing process. Classically inspired but finished with trim, modern cuts, each Jack Victor suit features top-notch components such as Italian canvassing, Japanese Bemberg cupro linings, and high-end wool and cotton fabrics. From sleek pants to striped, plaid, and solid-color tuxedos, Jack Victor’s collection epitomizes timeless style.