Description: 14 karat white gold case and bezel with a silver dial
- Circa 1960s
- 14 karat white gold bracelet
- Factory 0.5 karat diamond hour markers
- "Floating" hour and minute hands
- Manual movement
- Clasp closure
- This product was sourced for Gilt by a trusted independent supplier
- Gilt is not an authorized Jaeger-LeCoultre dealer
- 1 year limited warranty is provided by our trusted supplier. Warranty not provided by manufacturer
Please note slashed price represents appraised value.
Please note that this is a previously owned item; imperfections are a unique aspect of vintage product.
Our quality control team has inspected this item and verified that it is in the condition described.
Measurements: case: 33mm, strap: 178mm, width: 16mm
Material: 14 karat white gold, diamond