Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Bruce Springsteen belts out his hit song "Born in the USA" before a sellout crowd as he kicks off his U.S. tour in Washington, D.C.
- Unframed black and white photographic image produced to archive standards
- From the Bettman Collection
- By Doug Mills, August 5, 1985
- Dust with a dry cloth
Brand: James Dashwood
Material: Photo paper
Origin: United Kingdom
This collection of black-and-white photographs captures the 20th century’s brightest stars, from Brigitte Bardot and Audrey Hepburn to Mohammad Ali and Marilyn Monroe—all shot by noted photographers. Just a couple of our favorites: The iconic portrait of Monroe called "Marilyn's Pillow" (photographed by Douglas Kirkland in 1961), and Haywood Magee's glamorous 1952 shot of Italian film icon Gina Lollobrigida striking a pose. A limited selection of museum lights will help illuminate your pick.