Please note, this item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Moderate rise tailored bermuda short
- Slight whiskering, non-functional button detail at front pocket, back patch pockets
- Zip fly with button closur
- 11½ inch inseam; 8¼ inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 27
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
Shell: 98% Cotton, 2% Lycra
How does James Jeans get its premium denim jeans to “feel like cashmere and fit like couture”? By drying organic cotton denim in the sun — a process called "dry-aging" — and inserting darts in all the right places. From boot-cut and straight-leg jeans for men and women to super-skinny “Twiggy” legging jeans for expecting moms, each style comes in a range of colors and molds to the body to produce that elusive perfect fit. Founded by L.A.-based entrepreneur James Chung and designer Seun Lim in 2003, James Jeans has dressed everyone from Taylor Swift to Angelina Jolie in its custom jeans. In 2010, the brand introduced James Icon, a contemporary women's collection of chic leather, knit separates, and T-shirts that effortlessly complements James Jeans' core denim line.