Woven cotton straight leg jeans
- Curved and coin pockets
- Back slip pockets
- Belt loops
- Top stitching and panel seaming
- Button closure
Size and Fit
- U.S. Sizing
- Garment measurements from a size 31: Rise: 8½", Inseam: 33", Leg opening: 16"
- Model is wearing a size 31
- Model measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 32", Chest: 40", Inseam: 32", Neck: 15½", Sleeve length: 33½"
Care: Machine wash
- Please note, any whiskering, distressing or fading is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product
How does James Jeans get its premium denim jeans to “feel like cashmere and fit like couture”? By drying organic cotton denim in the sun — a process called "dry-aging" — and inserting darts in all the right places. From boot-cut and straight-leg jeans for men and women to super-skinny “Twiggy” legging jeans for expecting moms, each style comes in a range of colors and molds to the body to produce that elusive perfect fit. Founded by L.A.-based entrepreneur James Chung and designer Seun Lim in 2003, James Jeans has dressed everyone from Taylor Swift to Angelina Jolie in its custom jeans. In 2010, the brand introduced James Icon, a contemporary women's collection of chic leather, knit separates, and T-shirts that effortlessly complements James Jeans' core denim line.