Five pocket relaxed leg cotton stretch dry-aged jeans.
- Buttoned fly with button closure and belt loops.
- Coin, waist and back button pockets.
- Slight whiskering at thighs and fading throughout.
- Please note, any whiskering or fading is intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 10½", leg opening: 19½", inseam: 34". Measurements were taken from a size 32. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1, Waist: 31", Shirt: 16, Suit: 40.
98% Cotton; 2% Lycra
How does James Jeans get its premium denim jeans to “feel like cashmere and fit like couture”? By drying organic cotton denim in the sun — a process called "dry-aging" — and inserting darts in all the right places. From boot-cut and straight-leg jeans for men and women to super-skinny “Twiggy” legging jeans for expecting moms, each style comes in a range of colors and molds to the body to produce that elusive perfect fit. Founded by L.A.-based entrepreneur James Chung and designer Seun Lim in 2003, James Jeans has dressed everyone from Taylor Swift to Angelina Jolie in its custom jeans. In 2010, the brand introduced James Icon, a contemporary women's collection of chic leather, knit separates, and T-shirts that effortlessly complements James Jeans' core denim line.