- Low rise boot leg corduroy jean
- Classic five pocket design, embroidered motif at back patch pockets, tonal top stitching
- Zip fly with button closure
- 35 inch inseam; 7½ inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 27
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 35½ inches
97% cotton and 3% lycra shell
How does James Jeans get its premium denim jeans to “feel like cashmere and fit like couture”? By drying organic cotton denim in the sun — a process called "dry-aging" — and inserting darts in all the right places. From boot-cut and straight-leg jeans for men and women to super-skinny “Twiggy” legging jeans for expecting moms, each style comes in a range of colors and molds to the body to produce that elusive perfect fit. Founded by L.A.-based entrepreneur James Chung and designer Seun Lim in 2003, James Jeans has dressed everyone from Taylor Swift to Angelina Jolie in its custom jeans. In 2010, the brand introduced James Icon, a contemporary women's collection of chic leather, knit separates, and T-shirts that effortlessly complements James Jeans' core denim line.