- High-rise slouchy harem pant
- Front slash pockets with snap closure, pleated at front waist, stitched paneling throughout, ribbed knit trim at hem, tonal top stitching
- Zip fly with hook and eye closure
- 30 inch inseam; 10 inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
50% rayon and 50% tencel shell
How does James Jeans get its premium denim jeans to “feel like cashmere and fit like couture”? By drying organic cotton denim in the sun — a process called "dry-aging" — and inserting darts in all the right places. From boot-cut and straight-leg jeans for men and women to super-skinny “Twiggy” legging jeans for expecting moms, each style comes in a range of colors and molds to the body to produce that elusive perfect fit. Founded by L.A.-based entrepreneur James Chung and designer Seun Lim in 2003, James Jeans has dressed everyone from Taylor Swift to Angelina Jolie in its custom jeans. In 2010, the brand introduced James Icon, a contemporary women's collection of chic leather, knit separates, and T-shirts that effortlessly complements James Jeans' core denim line.