The Cashmere Icon headset.
- NoiseAssassin version 2.5 with wind reduction.
- 10 unique styles in a new contemporary design.
- On/Off Switch.
- Up to 4.5 hours talk time.
- Up to 10 days standby time.
- Battery life is displayed on your phone's status bar.
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion polymer.
- Bluetooth V2.1 compliant.
- Supports Enhanced Data Rate (EDR).
- Range up to 33 ft (10 meters).
- Supports Multipoint for two audio gateways including PC.
- Profiles Supported Headset V1.1 and Hands-Free Profile V1.5.
- MicroUSB standard connector interface.
- MyTALK capability.
- Platform Windows 7, Vista, XP.
- Mac OSX 10.5 and higher.
- Packaging 100% recyclable.
- Operating Temperature 0 to +55 degrees celsius.
- RF Regulatory Radio FCC Part 15 certified.
- Contact & Air Discharge EN61000.
- Safety UL and EN 60950 certified.
- Hazardous Substance RoHS/WEEE compliant.
- Comes with 1 Jawbone ICON headset, 3 Spout earbuds, 4 Round earbuds, 1 Optional binaural earloop, 1 MicroUSB cable, 1 A/C Wall adapter, 1 User Guide.
- Approximate measurements and weigth: length: 45 mm, width: 18.25 mm, height: 24 mm, weight: 8.2 grams.
There was a time, in the not-too-distant past, when talking hands-free meant talking style-free, and that was that. But Jawbone’s Bluetooth headsets changed all that. For more than a decade, the design innovators at the Rhode Island-based company have been creating top-notch products with both looks and brains. Think military-grade noise-cancellation technology, and a Voice Activity Sensor that literally feels your speech vibrations. These are headsets for the truly discerning technophile.