- Cotton blend woven jacket
- Felted embroidered lace overlay throughout, front slash pockets, standing collar, binding trim at seams, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Zip front closure, fully lined
- 25 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
75% cotton and 25% polyamide shell. 95% polyester and 5% lycra lining
Canadian-born Jay Godfrey moved to New York City to work as a Wall Street trader, but ended up specializing in a wholly different business: designing flattering women's clothing. After quitting his high-roller lifestyle to attend Parsons, Godfrey landed a coveted internship at Oscar de la Renta, and the rest was fashion history. Inspired by the chic women he encounters on the streets of Manhattan, Godfrey's coquettish dresses and separates combine de la Renta’s fascination with feminine silhouettes with his own love of modern cuts and luxurious fabrics. Godfrey’s sleek, sophisticated evening gowns, maxi-dresses, and cocktail frocks have appeared on America’s Next Top Model and are favorites of stars such as Leighton Meester and Blake Lively. Modish silk shifts and color-blocked numbers exude girlish charm.