- Stretch silk jersey one shoulder dress
- Asymmetric neckline, semi-attached square panel design, contrast grosgrain ribbon shoulder straps
- Hidden side zipper with hook and eye closure
- 33½ inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34½ inches
93% silk and 7% lycra shell
Canadian-born Jay Godfrey moved to New York City to work as a Wall Street trader, but ended up specializing in a wholly different business: designing flattering women's clothing. After quitting his high-roller lifestyle to attend Parsons, Godfrey landed a coveted internship at Oscar de la Renta, and the rest was fashion history. Inspired by the chic women he encounters on the streets of Manhattan, Godfrey's coquettish dresses and separates combine de la Renta’s fascination with feminine silhouettes with his own love of modern cuts and luxurious fabrics. Godfrey’s sleek, sophisticated evening gowns, maxi-dresses, and cocktail frocks have appeared on America’s Next Top Model and are favorites of stars such as Leighton Meester and Blake Lively. Modish silk shifts and color-blocked numbers exude girlish charm.