Canadian-born Jay Godfrey moved to New York City to work as a Wall Street trader, but ended up specializing in a wholly different business: designing flattering women's clothing. After quitting his high-roller lifestyle to attend Parsons, Godfrey landed a coveted internship at Oscar de la Renta, and the rest was fashion history. Inspired by the chic women he encounters on the streets of Manhattan, Godfrey's coquettish dresses and separates combine de la Renta’s fascination with feminine silhouettes with his own love of modern cuts and luxurious fabrics. Godfrey’s sleek, sophisticated evening gowns, maxi-dresses, and cocktail frocks have appeared on America’s Next Top Model and are favorites of stars such as Leighton Meester and Blake Lively. Modish silk shifts and color-blocked numbers exude girlish charm.
New Jay Godfrey Sales
Past Sales Featuring Jay Godfrey
Wear Now: MintThis season, we’ve brought you the most cutting-edge trends, spotted everywhere from the catwalks to the city sidewalks. In case you missed them — or you just can’t get enough — we’ve curated a must-have mix of our hottest picks. Snap up athletic-inspired tank dresses and buckled sandals; fresh, pastel-hued skinny jeans and chain link jewelry; jersey tees, enamel bracelets, and ballet flats splashed with graphic stripes; and sleek, ladylike satchels and shoulder bags.
Spring Contemporary StylesChic, contemporary styles for spring.
More Styles by Jay Godfrey
- Women's blouses & tops
- Women's cardigan, crew neck, turtleneck & V-neck sweaters
- Women's casual & dress pants
- Women's casual & dress shorts
- Women's cocktail & party dresses
- Women's evening & bridal dresses
- Women's jumpsuits & rompers
- Women's light jackets & blazers
- Women's parkas, ski jackets & winter coats
- Women's sheath, A-line & other dresses
- Women's shift & day dresses
- Women's skirts
- Women's vests & other tops