Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Laguiole Cheese Set:
- One cleaver, measures 9 inches in length
- One serving knife, measures 10 inches in length
- One spreader, measures 5¾ inches in length
- Presented in a closing wood box
- ABS handles
- Stainless steel caps
- Features signature Laguiole bee on each handle
- Hand wash only
Brand: Jean Dubost
Material: ABS, stainless steel
Jean Dubost’s legendary knives and flatware are made in the Thiers region of France. Dubost’s cutlery combines the traditional craftsmanship for which the area is famous with a contemporary flair for color. For nearly 100 years, Jean Dubost has produced not only the much-sought-after Laguiole knife — with its trademark curved handle and bee insignia — but also three other brands: Pradel kitchen knives and cutting boards; Le Thiers classic cutlery; and Jean Dubost flatware, whose handles come in a mix of materials and hues. Dubost prides itself on innovation. After all, its blueprint may be six centuries old, but its products continually evolve.