Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Single Kantha Throw:
- One-of-a-kind throw made from 100% recycled cotton
- Fabrics are hand-picked and hand-stitched by skilled artisans in India
- Throws are made from vintage saris with a distinguished heritage and re-sewn together creating unique throws
- Measures 78¾ inches in length by 39½ inches in width
- Machine washable
Brand: Jeanette Farrier
Material: 100% Cotton
Jeanette Farrier brings the age-old Indian art of kantha (quilting) to Western households in the form bedspreads, pillow covers and clothing made from gently used, vibrantly patterned saris. Each piece is assembled and sewn by hand, providing a viable livelihood for women in the country’s Kolkata region. Take special note of the throws, comprising five layers of recycled sari fabric hand-stitched with a trio of contrasting-colored threads. Even utilitarian objects like the bathmats made of strips of white cloth and the hand-loomed cotton towels have a unique beauty in these artisans’ hands.