Please note, this item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Striped cotton silk dress
- Pleating, contrast panel at bodice, fastened button detail, side slash pockets
- Hidden side zipper with hook and eye closure
- 34 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 2
- Model's height is 5 feet 10½ inches; bust 30 inches; waist 23½ inches; hips 34½ inches
70% cotton and 30% silk shell. 100% silk lining
Fashion designer Jeffrey Monteiro cut his teeth at Mayle, Derek Lam and Tod’s before becoming the design director at Bill Blass, a post he held from 2009 to 2012. His eponymous clothing collection, launched in 2008, is surely what caught the eye of the Blass higher-ups, but validation had come long before in the droves of women who scooped up his quietly sexy shirt dresses, slouchy trousers, expertly cut peacoats and shoes. A mix of menswear-inspired tailoring and delicate, unexpected details gives Monterio’s smart daywear its standout edge.