- Linen cotton blend jacket
- Sewn fold over collar, tonal top stitching, vent at back hem
- Front button closure, partially lined in silk
- 26½ inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 12
- Model's height is 5 feet 10½ inches; bust 30 inches; waist 23½ inches; hips 34½ inches
55% linen, 27% cotton and 18% nylon shell. 100% silk lining
Fashion designer Jeffrey Monteiro cut his teeth at Mayle, Derek Lam and Tod’s before becoming the design director at Bill Blass, a post he held from 2009 to 2012. His eponymous clothing collection, launched in 2008, is surely what caught the eye of the Blass higher-ups, but validation had come long before in the droves of women who scooped up his quietly sexy shirt dresses, slouchy trousers, expertly cut peacoats and shoes. A mix of menswear-inspired tailoring and delicate, unexpected details gives Monterio’s smart daywear its standout edge.