- Woven cotton tulip skirt
- Two functional button closures at front, pleating, panel seaming, front slash pockets
- Exposed back zipper closure
- 20½ inches from waist to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 2
- Model's height is 5 feet 10½ inches; bust 30 inches; waist 23½ inches; hips 34½ inches
- Please note, belt is used for styling only
100% cotton shell. 100% silk lining
Fashion designer Jeffrey Monteiro cut his teeth at Mayle, Derek Lam and Tod’s before becoming the design director at Bill Blass, a post he held from 2009 to 2012. His eponymous clothing collection, launched in 2008, is surely what caught the eye of the Blass higher-ups, but validation had come long before in the droves of women who scooped up his quietly sexy shirt dresses, slouchy trousers, expertly cut peacoats and shoes. A mix of menswear-inspired tailoring and delicate, unexpected details gives Monterio’s smart daywear its standout edge.