- UV cured ink on reclaimed white barn siding
- White barn siding is harvested from old buildings throughout Southern California and hand-selected by the artist
- One-of-a-kind wood pieces are prepared by fine art craftsmen for printing; no piece will look alike
- Ready to hang
- Eco-friendly, solvent-free inks
- Water and sun-proof; suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Hand signed by the artist
- Artist biography on back of print
- Dust with a dry cloth
Wood, UV ink
Dust with a dry cloth.
Energetic washes of color and dreamily abstract scenes define this unquestionably eye-catching art. Just one piece is enough to define a room; or try grouping several for a custom-curated feel. Each work rendered in eco-friendly, solvent-free ink on canvas, and is signed by the artist.