- Please note that this item is final sale
- Silk georgette strapless dress
- Pleats throughout, interior boning, elastic banding with zipper closure for support at bust
- Hidden side zipper with interior hook and eye closure at side, unlined
- 62 inches from bust to hemline, Measurements were taken from a size 34
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches, bust 32 inches, waist 24 inches, hips 35 inches
100% silk shell. 81% nylon and 19% spandex lining
Jil Sander launched her minimalist high end women’s line in 1973, and brought her eye for minimalist perfection to menswear in 1997. After the brand was sold to Prada in 1999 Belgian wunderkind Raf Simons took over the creative helm in 2005. He’s since managed to evoke the signature Sander aesthetic while also driving it forward into a new decade.