- Worsted wool sleeveless dress with v-shaped neckline
- Darts at front and back bodice, semi-attached flaps at back waist and sewn-in shoulder pads
- Two side slash pockets, front zipper closure, fully lined with a finished hemline
- 32 inches in circumference at bust and 30 inches in circumference at waist. 41 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 36
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 31 inches; waist 23½ inches; hips 24½ inches
100% wool shell. 85% cupro and 15% spandex lining
Jil Sander launched her minimalist high end women’s line in 1973, and brought her eye for minimalist perfection to menswear in 1997. After the brand was sold to Prada in 1999 Belgian wunderkind Raf Simons took over the creative helm in 2005. He’s since managed to evoke the signature Sander aesthetic while also driving it forward into a new decade.