- Wool angora coat
- Notch lapel, pleat panel at front, seaming detail at front and back with vent at back hem and optional tie belt at waist, two functional side slash pockets, fully lined
- 47 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 38
- For sand and black, model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- For brown, model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 31 inches; waist 23½ inches; hips 24½ inches.
- Please note, this style is in Italian sizing
70% wool, 25% angora and 5% other fibers shell. 100% polyester lining
Jil Sander launched her minimalist high end women’s line in 1973, and brought her eye for minimalist perfection to menswear in 1997. After the brand was sold to Prada in 1999 Belgian wunderkind Raf Simons took over the creative helm in 2005. He’s since managed to evoke the signature Sander aesthetic while also driving it forward into a new decade.