- Cashmere long sleeve coat
- Notch lapel, seaming detail at front, princess seams at back, two functional side slash pockets, Four button front closure, Unlined
- 40 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 44
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches.
- Please note, this style is in Italian sizing
100% cashmere shell. 55% silk and 45% cupro sleeve lining
Jil Sander launched her minimalist high end women’s line in 1973, and brought her eye for minimalist perfection to menswear in 1997. After the brand was sold to Prada in 1999 Belgian wunderkind Raf Simons took over the creative helm in 2005. He’s since managed to evoke the signature Sander aesthetic while also driving it forward into a new decade.