- Techno silk starburst seam coat
- Pointed collar, raised panel seaming, front slash pockets
- Front three button and single hidden button closure, fully lined
- 38 inches from shoulder to hemline, Measurements were taken from a size 34.
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches, bust 31 inches, waist 23 inches, hips 34½ inches
70% polyester and 30% silk shell. 85% cupro and 15% spandex lining
Jil Sander launched her minimalist high end women’s line in 1973, and brought her eye for minimalist perfection to menswear in 1997. After the brand was sold to Prada in 1999 Belgian wunderkind Raf Simons took over the creative helm in 2005. He’s since managed to evoke the signature Sander aesthetic while also driving it forward into a new decade.