- Wool open shoulder trench
- Notch lapel, semi attached sleeves with slits at under arm, vent at back hem, optional tie sash at waist, front slash pockets
- Front two button and interior button closure, partially lined
- 40 inches in circumference at bust; 38 inches in circumference at waist; 40 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 36
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 31 inches; waist 23 inches; hips 34½ inches
100% wool shell. 85% cupro and 15% spandex shell
Jil Sander launched her minimalist high end women’s line in 1973, and brought her eye for minimalist perfection to menswear in 1997. After the brand was sold to Prada in 1999 Belgian wunderkind Raf Simons took over the creative helm in 2005. He’s since managed to evoke the signature Sander aesthetic while also driving it forward into a new decade.