- High rise stretch wool cashmere trouser
- Side slash pockets
- Hidden front zipper with clasp and interior button closure
- 35 inch inseam; 10 inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 36
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 31 inches; waist 23 inches; hips 34½ inches
- Please note, this style is in Italian sizing
96% wool, 3% cashmere and 1% spandex shell
Jil Sander launched her minimalist high end women’s line in 1973, and brought her eye for minimalist perfection to menswear in 1997. After the brand was sold to Prada in 1999 Belgian wunderkind Raf Simons took over the creative helm in 2005. He’s since managed to evoke the signature Sander aesthetic while also driving it forward into a new decade.