Long sleeve coated cotton hidden snap and double zip trench coat.
- Right semi-attached gun panel and front pockets.
- Five notch belted waist with back and side belt loops.
- Back center vent and extended tab snap cuffs with two snap option.
- Fully lined with an interior button pocket and an interior drawstring waist.
- Approximate length: 36". Measurements were taken from a size 50. Model's measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Exterior: 100% Cotton, Lining: 70% Wool, 30% Cupro
Jil Sander launched her minimalist high end women’s line in 1973, and brought her eye for minimalist perfection to menswear in 1997. After the brand was sold to Prada in 1999 Belgian wunderkind Raf Simons took over the creative helm in 2005. He’s since managed to evoke the signature Sander aesthetic while also driving it forward into a new decade.